Great Bend RecAdult Sports & Leagues
Great Bend Rec promotes active lifestyles by offering sports and leagues for adults. Explore what we have to offer for all ages! Download our activity guide to learn more.
Great Bend RecFeatured Adult Sports & Leagues
Women’s Volleyball Leagues
(Open, Recreational, Intermediate, Competitive)
Co-ed Volleyball Leagues
(Co-ed Recreational,Co-ed Intermediate, Co-ed Spiking)
Co-ed Softball Leagues
Men’s Basketball Leagues
Summer Softball Leagues
(Men’s Open, Men’s Recreational, Women’s Recreational)
(Women’s, Men’s , High School, Bubble Bump Soccer)
Adult Sports & LeaguesResources
Adult Sports & LeaguesFrequently Asked Questions
Please call the Great Bend Rec office at (620) 793-3755, extension six. Online reservations will be available soon.
There is a coaching application and background check that will be required before coaching. Coaching can really impact the youth in our community and is critical to the success of any youth sports program.
Check with the Great Bend Rec office or on this website.
Adult Sports & LeaguesSports Policies
- Facilities may be used only by Great Bend Rec/USD 428/City of Great Bend and affiliated groups or organizations for scheduled activities and practices.
- Team coolers are permitted inside the GB Sports Complex. Individual coolers are not allowed inside the complex. There is a concession stand available at the main building.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the sports facility.
- Grills or cookers are not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted within sports facilities.
- Smoking is not permitted within sports facilities.
- Soliciting is not permitted.
- Foul language is not permitted by players, coaches, or spectators. If you are found breaking this policy, you may be asked to leave the facility and/or banned from the tournament or league temporarily or permanently.
Adult Sports & LeaguesMeet the Staff
Paul ZamarripaAssistant Sports Director
- (620) 793-3755, Ext. 117
Katelyn Henning-SiglerAthletic Sports Supervisor
- (620) 793-3755, Ext. 118